The gourmet restaurant FUXBAU at the Arabella Jagdhof Resort on Lake Fuschl in Austria is the only newcomer in the city and the province of Salzburg to be awarded three toques. Executive chef Johannes Fuchs and his team impressed with dishes featuring an ingenious combination of Austrian and French cuisine.
The hotel expert’s primary task is expanding the hotel portfolio with focus placed on the Spanish mainland and the Balearic Islands. The Spanish subsidiary of Arabella Hospitality, which is headquartered in Mallorca, intends to increase its presence in top destinations on the Iberian Peninsula.
Arabella Hospitality SE will be reopening the former Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central as Residence Inn by Marriott Munich Central at Theresienwiese in the heart of Munich on 12 September 2023. Reservations can now be made.
The eagerly awaited hotel, which will be opening its doors on 29 September 2023, is now accepting reservations. It is a blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art design and offers experiences that will never be forgotten.
Experienced hotelier brings exceptional leadership skills and international expertise to the historic property on the shores of Lake Fuschl in Austria
· Munich-based family-owned business achieves an 8.7 percent sales increase to 1,265.5 million EUR*
· Construction & Real Estate business sector exceeds expectations for sales and
· Marked recovery in the Beverages and Hotel sectors during the reporting
· Turnaround for the Seafood business sector
· New Group structure provides the foundation for future growth